Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Terri S

Everyone is talking about this case so here's my turn on it:

She' s not coming back, leave her alone. Leave her family alone. Her parents have chosen to go against what her husband says are her wishes. This is a private family matter and her parents have taken it too far because they can't come to grips with the fact that she's really gone.

This part is for my friends and family:

I do not want to live like this. If, God Forbid, I am ever in this situation - please I beg you now - DO NOT KEEP ME ALIVE. LET ME GO. PULL THE PLUG. PLEASE!

I know that's kind of depressing, but this is technically publishing something to the whole world. I don't want anyone to ever say that I'd prefer to be a vegetable.

1 comment:

Sydney2K said...

You know that you can stipulate not to be resusicated if you suffer a heart attack? The percentage of recovery from a heart attack is very low. Often you can be laid as low as Teri S. but stay conscious...