Monday, September 13, 2004

Shoes.....

Living in Hollywood is bad for my shoe collecting fetish. I love shoes, I wear weird size so I'm sort of obsessed with them.

I can never have too many shoes. No matter if they are well made designer shoes, or Payless crap. I love them all.

There are no less than 20 stores that sell shoes within walking distance of my apartment. The mostly have hooker/stripper heels, but a couple have some really nice, work appropriate shoes. This makes it VERY painful to be broke at the moment. I have found, in my window shopping, oodles of shoes I desparately want.

All the shoes I wear on a regular basis are about to fall apart. The S.O. Does not understand why I need more than 2 pairs, he only has 2 pairs that he wears with any regularity and that suits him just fine. He does not get that having only 2 pairs of shoes will leave me seriously lacking for shoes to go with all my clothes. I mean - I have 1 pair of jeans I can't wear without heels, I need sneakers to wear to gym, dress shoes for work, slip ons to wear walking the dog, flip flops for the beach, and damn....the list won't quit.

Anyone want to donate to the "buy me shoes" fund? Gack!

See you

No comments: